Our In Hospital Pocket ColorCards for Adults are a simple yet effective aid for carers & professionals who work with elderly individuals with cognitive loss, or communication difficulties.
These 40 photographic cards help the client, therapist, and carers, discuss worries or issues; to communicate needs or wants; and to aid familiarisation with the environment or hospital procedures.
- 40 cards per pack with clear & high quality images
- Supplied in a box for protection & storage
- 12.7 x 9cm, compact but easily viewable
Pocket ColorCards for Adults In Hospital Examples:
- Personnel (eg, nurse; physiotherapist; speech language therapist)
- Medical procedures (eg, X-Ray; MRI/Cat scan; ECG; videofluroscopy)
- Equipment (eg, thermometer; zimmer frame; commode; bedpan)
- Paperwork (menu card; appointment card; medical notes)
- Moving on (eg, leaving hospital; the canteen; nursing home; an ambulance)