Our Leisure Time Pocket ColorCards for Adults are a simple yet effective aid for carers & professionals who work with elderly individuals with cognitive loss, or communication difficulties.
These clear and lively photographic cards illustrate 40 popular activities & interests to promote discussion and communication. The Pocket ColorCards can also be used to communicate desires, or to develop vocabulary.
- 40 cards per pack with clear & appealing images
- Supplied in a box for protection & storage
- 12.7 x 9cm, compact but easily viewable
Pocket ColorCards for Adults Leisure Time Examples:
- Indoor activities (eg, watching television; playing cards; playing the piano)
- Outdoor activities (eg, gardening; walking the dog; fishing)
- Sports (eg, cricket; tennis; football; swimming)
- Arts and crafts (eg, painting; baking; knitting; DIY)
- Out and about (eg, going on holiday; going to a restaurant; going to the pub or a bar; quiz night; going to the theatre)
- Activities to relax (eg, listening to music; yoga; having a cigarette)