The Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation™ 3 (GFTA™-3) provides accurate scores for making diagnostic and placement decisions.
- Assess multiple occurrences of high frequency phonemes in the same amount of time (under 15 minutes).
- Quickly and easily administer and score.
- Make informed diagnostic and placement decisions.
The GFTA-3 test features include:
- Two new art sets: one appropriate for very young children and one for older students with articulation and intelligibility concerns.
- Dialect-sensitive scoring for a wide range of American English dialects, as well as English influenced by other languages.
- New criterion-referenced assessment of vowels.
- Digital administration and on-the-fly scoring on Q-interactive.
- Digital manuals and digital stimulus book available, as well as automated scoring on Q-global.