RBMT-3 is designed to predict everyday memory problems in people with acquired, non-progressive brain injury and to monitor their change over time.
- Updated stories assess a person’s ability to absorb verbal information.
- Enhanced user-friendliness with easy-to-use record forms provide visual representation of a participant’s strengths and needs.
- Expanded clinically utility, with the inclusion of case studies and an Intervention chapter, aid in interpretation.
- New Novel Task subtest assesses the ability of a person to learn a new skill, an accomplishment critical for everyday functioning.
- Pictures in the Face Recognition subtest are expanded to ensure better representation of a multi-racial society.