Our Personal Items Pocket ColorCards for Adults are a simple yet effective aid for carers & professionals who work with elderly individuals with cognitive loss, or communication difficulties.
The pack of 40 photographic cards illustrating a range of personal belongings are an essential tool for therapists and carers; for improving vocabulary; communicating needs; or as a flexible and targeted tool for language development with older adults.
- 40 cards per pack with clear & appealing images
- Supplied in a box for protection & storage
- 12.7 x 9cm, compact but easily viewable
Pocket ColorCards for Adults Personal Item Examples:
- Personal hygiene (eg, comb; nail scissors; deodorant; false teeth; hair dryer)
- Medical aids (eg, prescription; hearing aid; communication book or aid; spectacles)
- Caluables (eg, wallet; cheque book; allowance book; mobile phone; jewellery; watch; handbag; wedding ring)
- Clothing (eg, dressing gown; slippers; shoes; overcoat)