ASEBA-PC software makes it easy to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms. Module school-age forms (CBCL/6-18, TRF/6-18, YSR/11-18.
ASEBA-PC software makes it easy to manage data obtained with ASEBA forms. Modules are available for preschool forms (CBCL/1½-5-LDS, C-TRF/1½-5), school-age forms (CBCL/6-18, TRF/6-18, YSR/11-18), adult forms (ABCL/18-59, ASR/18-59), and older adult forms (OABCL/60-90+, OASR/60-90+). The MFAM enables you to enter, score, and compare data from the CBCL/6-18, TRF, YSR, ASR, and ABCL, with multicultural options.
- ASEBA-PC creates easy-to-read profiles of normed scale scores and narrative reports exportable to screen, printer, TIFF, and PDF files, including A4 and U.S. paper sizes.
- Profiles include strengths, competence, adaptive functioning, personal strengths, syndromes, DSM-oriented scales, Internalizing, Externalizing, Total Problems, and Other Problems.
- Item ratings are displayed with each profile, enabling you to quickly see both the profile pattern and the specific item ratings.
- ASEBA-PC has multicultural options for ages 1½-5, 6-18, 18-59, and the MFAM.
- Narrative reports display ratings for critical items that are of particular clinical concern.
- Each module displays cross-informant comparisons of data from up to 10 forms, including item ratings, correlations between informants, and bar graphs of scale scores.
- Data entered via ASEBA-Web can be imported into ASEBA-PC for unlimited scoring.
- Export data for statistical analyses and other purposes.
- Data stays on a local computer