Purpose: Obtain parents’, day-care providers’, and teachers’ ratings of 99 problem items in children
Age: 1.5-5 years
Time: 15-20 minutes
The Child Behaviour Checklist 1.5-5 (CBCL 1.5-5) obtains parents’, day-care providers’, and teachers’ ratings of 99 problem items plus descriptions of problems, disabilities, what concerns respondents most about the child, and the best things about the child.
Three forms are available:
- Child Behaviour Checklist 1.5-5 (CBCL/1.5-5) – Parent Form
- Caregiver-Teacher Report Form (C-TRF) – Caregiver/Teacher Form
- Language Development Survey 18-35 months (LDS) – Obtains parents’ reports of children’s expressive vocabularies and word combinations, plus risk factors for language delays. The LDS can be completed for language delayed older children for comparison with norms up to 35 months.
- Emotionally Reactive
- Somatic Complaints
- Sleep Problems (CBCL only)
- Attention Problems
- Aggressive Behavior
These scales comprise CBCL/1½-5-LDS and C-TRF items that psychiatrists and psychologists rated as being very consistent with DSM-5 diagnostic categories.
- Depressive Problems
- Anxiety Problems
- Autism Spectrum Problems
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Problems
- Oppositional Defiant Problem