Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development Third Edition (Bayley-III), is a comprehensive tool to identify development issues during early childhood
Bayley-III uses caregiver or parent involvement to optimize input from the child’s natural environment.
- Identify infant and toddler strengths and competencies, as well as their weaknesses.
- Get normative information consistent with developmental domains identified by current IDEA early childhood legislation.
- Determine the need for further in-depth assessment.
- Administer one or more domain subtests individually.
- Use growth scores to chart intervention progress.
Bayley-III combines superior psychometric standards with two additional scales and more clinically useful features.
- A core battery of five scales.
- Playful, engaging toys and activities.
- Excellent validity and reliability.
- Scores: standard scores, age equivalents, percentiles, with cut scores and T scores.
- Optional training materials and scoring assistant.