Ages: 4-0 through 12-11, Testing Time: 30 minutes, Administration: Individual
DTVP-3 has been upgraded with the following:
- New normative data were collected in 2010 and 2011
- Norms were extended upward to age 12 years, 11 months
- The composite scores have no floor or ceiling effects
- Numerous eligibility and validity studies, including studies of the test’s sensitivity, specificity, and ROC/AUC, have been provided
- The study of item bias has been expanded
- The overall look of the test was updated
- Eye-Hand Coordination.
- Visual Closure.
- Form Constancy.
The results of the five DTVP-3 subtests are combined to form three composites: Motor-reduced Visual Perception, Visual-Motor Integration, and General Visual Perception (combination of motor-reduced and motor-enhanced subtests). Subtests were assigned to a particular composite on the basis of the amount of motor ability required by their formats.