DAT for Selection – Technical Abilities Battery Helps to recruit staff to junior managerial level, specifically those being hired for technical positions.
DAT for Selection – Technical Abilities Battery reflects the different aptitudes required for technical positions. Test-takers can complete all or a number of the FOUR discrete sub-tests
- How well can you understand ideas expressed in numbers?
- How clearly can you think and reason with numbers?
- How well can you understand ideas that are not expressed in words or numbers?
- How well do you think out problems even when there are no words to guide you?
- How easily do you grasp the common principles of physics as you see them in everyday life?
- How well do you understand the laws governing simple machinery, tools and bodies in motion?
- How well can you visualise, or form mental pictures of, solid objects from looking at flat paper plans?
- How well can you think in three dimensions?