Expressive Vocabulary Test, Third Edition (EVT-3) is a norm-referenced and individually administered test of expressive vocabulary and word retrieval based on words in Standard American English.
EVT-3 maintains the basic format and qualities of the EVT–2 (e.g., parallel forms, stimulus questions, easy administration and response capture, accurate scoring) with additional upgrades and digital applications.
- Measure expressive vocabulary acquisition.
- Contribute useful information when assessing expressive vocabulary, as part of a language evaluation, across the lifespan.
- Contribute useful information when screening or assessing strengths and weaknesses in the specific domain of semantics (i.e., word knowledge) and general area of language development.
- Directly compare receptive and expressive vocabulary.
- Move immediately into evidence-based interventions using those presented within the Q-global system.